Whether you have one window to replace or several, always consider a professional replacement window installer. Their expertise ensures better performance from your window replacements and could save you money from potential weather damage in the future.
Measure horizontally and vertically at three points and record smallest daylight opening dimensions.
- Measure the window(s) you'll be replacing to provide your dealer or contractor with an estimate of the sizes you will need or contact K & J Windows to set up a no cost no obligation appointment to measure your windows or doors.
- Choose a window material (such as vinyl, fiberglass or aluminum) or work with a K & J Windows professional to help you find the perfect window material for your home.
- Choose a window operating style.
- Contact K & J Windows in Phoenix, AZ for pricing, installation and product information.
- Hire the one you feel most comfortable with and who has the best recommendations.
- Meet with the professional you hire and discuss each window. This professional may have advice on other options to consider for price, performance, energy efficiency or curb appeal.
- Schedule the work.
- Prepare your home. See What to Expect for helpful tips to consider before, during and after the project.
Tip: Even for a minor window replacement, be sure to take into consideration your home's architectural style and the style of the rest of the windows in your home.